Workshops for Healing Practitioners
Discover Your Body Intelligence
February 2 — 4
Learn to embrace your body, nourish your soul and walk your path.
This course and practice will help you access and utilise your body intelligence, a holistic inner wisdom connected to your authentic self. You will learn a body-oriented process of self-awareness and a deep emotional healing method that will enhance your self-awareness, intuition and relational attunement.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Feel more deeply connected to your body and soul and become more authentic.
- Explore the relationship between your body, healing, and transformation.
- Discover how to live in the present, listen deeply and find your true voice.
- Expand your capacity for compassion by resonating more effectively with yourself and others.
- Gain practical tools and perspectives to continue your healing journey and live an enriched and balanced life.
All workshops are practice-focused and hands-on, with individual attention and guidance. You will receive manuals, readings, and recommendations for additional resources.
Deepening the Healing Process
April 20, 21 & 27
This workshop builds on the previous one by expanding your learning and practice. You will learn what prevents healing from unfolding and how to deal with the most typical blocks: inner conflicts, interruptions, doubts, distractions, feeling too much, or not feeling at all. As you deepen the process for yourself, you will learn how to support the process and practice of others.
This workshop is for you if you work as a healing practitioner and want to:
- Gain the skills to deepen the healing process
- Refine your listening and facilitative language to support the process of others
- Know how to deal with various difficulties and “stuck” places in all stages of the process
- Help yourself and others when feeling overwhelmed, highly stressed, procrastinating or “resisting”.
- More guided practice and time for questions and discussion.
Trauma-Informed Healing Practice
All healing practices are fundamentally about the process of human change – about restoring the wholeness of being in a balanced way and providing conditions for growth. To do that safely, all practitioners have the responsibility to recognise different forms of trauma and know how to respond when the trauma is ‘activated’.
This workshop will give you the essential principles of working with others in a trauma-informed and recovery-oriented way.
You will learn:
- What creates safety
- How to prevent re-traumatisation
- To recognise when the trauma is ‘activated’
- How to support a person in trauma recovery
- How to work with unique challenges of specific client groups
- To recognise limitations and know how and where to refer.
Biliana Dearly, the course developer and teacher, is a senior counsellor, psychotherapist, supervisor, and lecturer.
She has been creating counselling programs and teaching for more than a decade, from short courses to the Masters level.
Biliana loves learning, exploring, and sharing what she has learned and is passionate about creating deep, Soulful connections and supporting the growth of others. She teaches this embodied Soul-centred way of working in a simple yet transformational way while helping you to find your inner wisdom.